Beautiful Kiddy Things...

From Me...
From Others....

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day

This year I celebrated the joys of motherhood with a sleep-in, cards from both my babies and a gardening pack from my darling hubby (he's such a great hubby and dad..I'm truely blessed to have found him).  We then spent the afternoon in the park with my parents, enjoying all the wonderful things that come with having a family and being a MUM. 

I love nothing more than just watching the interactions that my children have with my husband, each other and their Grandparents. Being part of a child's like really is the greatest gift.  I now totally understand why my mother said "No" so often as I was growing up.  You want to protect your child through every little step in life, but also want them to grow and experience lifes joys with freedom.  Finding the balance between the Yes's and the No's is something I know I'm going to struggle with.

   

No comments:

Post a Comment