Beautiful Kiddy Things...

From Me...
From Others....

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Gracey's Nursery...The Willy Wagtail Place!!

Before Gracey came along, her nursey was my sewing/craft room.  From where I would sit, all the little Willy Wagtails and their little birdy friends would visit.  Sitting on the window ledge outside the room, chirping away.
When it came time to decorate the nursery, all I could see was the little Willy Wagtails chirping away outside my soon to be baby 2's room.  IT just had to be The Willy Wagtail Place. At the time I didn't know I was having a pink one, I was secretly convinced I was having another blue one). The signs of a babies sex...are so faulty! Anyway due to us not knowing. I went with a blue and green colour scheme, but within hours of being home from the hospital with my new little pink bundle, I started adding in hints of pink. 
Gracey is now in a cot but in the early days I had the cream bassinet you'll see in the photos.  I was determined to find a basinett that wasn't covered in meters and meters and meters of Frills.  As girly as I am ....Frilly Bassinetts just aren't my thing!

 

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful room, and I LOVE the birdies - they are soooo cute!! :-D

    ReplyDelete