Beautiful Kiddy Things...

From Me...
From Others....

Thursday, March 11, 2010

What a find...Free Postage World Wide!


I love good quality children's books.  As an Early Childhood Teacher, picture books have been such a vital part of my day.  There is nothing better than seeing the delight in a child's face when you intoduce them to new characters, new places and allow them to escape into the beautiful world of make-believe.

I'm always looking for new books.  E could sit and have books read to him all day and little G is already enjoying the vibrant colours of the wonderful illustrations.  I've just checked out a new book lovers dream store, The Book Depository.co.uk. Although it is in the UK, postage is free to most places world wide and the prices are great.  Check out, The Very Hungry Caterpillar, Each Peach Pear Plum, Dear Zoo, and There Was An Old Woman Who Swallowed a Fly....just a few of my favourites!

1 comment:

  1. Hello...I hadn't visited your first blog in a while and had a sneeky peek before and found this. Looks good Mel. The birdies are so cute, the cupcakes should be illegal as I want to reach through my computer and grab one. Little C should be happy with her cupcake card and what great books...we have a couple of them already which are definately favourites. All the best with the new blog. Chook xx

    ReplyDelete